Business Insurance in San Pablo, CA
Running a business involves a significant amount of responsibility and investment. Whether you’ve owned a business before or are looking to embark on your first ownership experience, you should consider business insurance to protect yourself, your assets and your employees.
What Is Business Insurance?
Business insurance, also known as commercial insurance, is a type of coverage that is designed to financially protect a company, including its employees. Business insurance serves as an essential component of a comprehensive risk management strategy.
Types of Business Insurance
A business insurance policy typically includes the following four types of coverages:
1. Property insurance may help compensate a business if the property is lost or damaged due to a covered incident.
2. Liability insurance can help pay for losses and/or medical bills if the business causes property damage or bodily harm to a third party.
3. Business auto insurance can help provide coverage for vehicles owned by a business.
4. Workers’ compensation insurance can help provide replacement income and medical benefits to employees who become injured or ill due to a work-related incident.
Depending on your business, you may also want to consider the following coverages:
- Errors and omissions insurance
- Employment practices liability insurance
- Directors and officers liability insurance
- Cyber liability insurance
What Does Business Insurance Cover?
Some situations that a business insurance policy may cover include the following:
- Fire damage
- Slips and falls on the business’ property
- A client losing business income after taking your professional advice
- An employee being injured on the job
- A workplace discrimination lawsuit
- An accident involving a company-owned vehicle
- Wind and hail damage
It’s essential to speak with a trusted insurance provider to discuss what coverage options are right for your business.
Business Insurance Quote in San Pablo, CA
If you are interested in learning more about business insurance, contact Leadwest Insurance Solutions. We can help you find insurance solutions for your specific situation. Call us today for a free, no-obligation quote.