Auto Insurance in San Pablo, CA
If you own or operate a vehicle, you face various risks. You never know when you may be involved in an accident on the road or experience another loss, such as a tree falling on your car while it’s parked in your driveway or a hailstorm damaging your vehicle. With the right auto policy, you could be covered in these instances and more. But without auto insurance, you may have to pay out of pocket for repair or replacement.
At Leadwest Insurance Solutions, we’re here to help you get the auto insurance you need at a price you can afford. Call our office or use our free, online auto quote tool today to get started.
What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is a type of personal insurance that provides a layer of protection against liability and property damage. It is designed to protect you financially if you experience a covered loss during your policy’s term. Every policy is different and may provide varying levels of coverage.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
What is covered under your auto insurance policy will depend on the coverages you’ve added to your policy. Some coverage helps pay for damages or bodily injury you may have caused others during an accident, while others are designed to pay for damages to your vehicle and your injuries.
Here are some of the most popular types of auto coverage:
- Liability coverage—Liability helps pay for vehicle damage and injuries if you‘re at fault. Liability coverage pays another party’s medical expenses, vehicle repairs, and property damage if you were responsible for the accident.
- Collision coverage—Collision coverage helps pay to repair or replace your vehicle if you’re in an accident with another car, hit an object, or if your car rolls over.
- Comprehensive coverage—Comprehensive coverage helps pay for damage to your vehicle that is not caused by a collision, such as theft, vandalism, hitting an animal, storms and certain natural disasters.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage—Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage can help pay for damages and medical costs resulting from an accident caused by someone who has no insurance or inadequate insurance coverage.
- Medical Payments Coverage—Medical payments coverage helps pay for covered medical expenses for anyone injured while in your vehicle, regardless of who is at fault.
Please note that California imposes auto insurance or proof of financial responsibility requirements on drivers. Leadwest Insurance Solutions is here to help you navigate your auto insurance needs and ensure your policy complies with all applicable laws.
How to Get Auto Insurance
If you’re in the San Pablo, California, community or the surrounding areas and need an auto insurance policy, we’re here to help. Leadwest Insurance Solutions is committed to helping you find a policy to fit your specific needs. Reach out to us today to start the conversation or to get a quote.